Sunday, June 14, 2015

Break Your Heart

22891496
I received this as an e-book from https://www.netgalley.com/ in exchange for an honest review.
The release date for this book is July 28, 2015. Visit Goodreads.com for other reviews on this book.

The book cover is definitely adorable. I like the fact that the heart is cut in half and I felt like it was a test or something that made the shape.  Super cute cover. Okay, so this book was a quick read. I thought it was the perfect book to read once you finish a series. I loved it. It was very different from what I normally read and I think that is important when looking for a new book. I was very excited when I received this book from netgalley. This book had diverse main characters which is awesome! We definitely need more diverse books. The main characters are very intelligent and interesting. They have a connection and it is not just physical. The characters are very interesting to read about. They have their own lives separate from each other and that is the best! The story is definitely takes you on an anxiety roller coaster. One moment you want them to be together another moment you're anxious that they'll get caught. It is a great read! You will love the college vibes to the story. The entire story was not perfect. It wasn't a "typical" type of book where they fall in love blah blah. No, there were humps to get over and plot twists. There were other people there was a maybe they'll date maybe not. Overall, I liked it! Very different type of story. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment