Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Between Everything and Us (Sutton College Novel #1)

23257933
I received this as an e-book from https://www.netgalley.com/ in exchange for an honest review.
The release date for this book was January 20, 2015. Visit Goodreads.com for other reviews on this book.

I honestly can not find the right way to review this book. This has to be one of the harder reviews I've written after reading a book. I felt that this book was very good. I loved it. I just wanted more! I still need to know more and more about what happened. The characters both have their own problems going on and it isn't like their world revolves around each other. The book was refreshing and I loved the chemistry between Beau and Matisse. It was so cute reading about their relationship develop and their bond grow. The book had tons of drama, drinking, romance, and terrible twists. I loved the book and the crazy twists that occur are horrid and beautiful. The author was like lets give you a terrible tragedy here and then another twist here. But, overall it was amazing. I loved this book. I haven't read many New adult books but I really liked this one. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment